Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pro Fingerboards For Sale Is This A Good Guitar For Beginners??

Is this a good guitar for beginners?? - pro fingerboards for sale

I have a business with 119th This is the first time he plays for himself. and will obviously not be good, but it is decent?

Heres the specifications

http://www.londondrugs.com/Cultures/en-U ...

if they are too lazy to click on the link

Maestro by Gibson Double Cutaway Electric Guitar Kit - Blue

• Double Cutaway Electric Guitar
• Single Humbucker
• Volume and tone
• rosewood fingerboard, maple neck, poplar / maple veneer body
• Includes 5 Watt, cord, pick, strap, extra strings, and guitar lessons DVD

6 comments:

sk8tergi... said...

to learn, and I suggest you start by take a little longer, or if I lose because of the mines bored

ensure that the strength or thickness of the peaks, we love

Good luck

mrwi28 said...

I am a beginner too .. lol .. In my second guitar My first line was a newcomer to real economic and strings were like one million miles from the courts .. it increasingly difficult to play .. I now have a .. his defense, not high-end or the other .. But the chains are much closer to the tire and it is much easier than the first, I had to play ..

Adam said...

If you see or hear or know the word "Gibson" in the search for a guitar that you always a good guitar. I think it is a good option. My first guitar was an Epiphone (Gibson) Les Paul. Good luck learning. E-mail if you need help learning.

kathwar said...

If the bag ... Rock-god dreams (Women's) .. He said .. then ... this guy knows ... how to draw some strings ..
Yes .. go for it .. rock on dude ..

I dont love you!! said...

Heck and

Aaron said...

wow nice guitar

Post a Comment