Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mice Behind Stove Urine Smell How To Get Rid Of Mice In My House!?

How to get rid of mice in my house!? - mice behind stove urine smell

I have mice in my house and I have no knowledge of where they come from. I have mouse poison under my sink, under my stove, behind my stove, and behind my fridge. The mice did not hit any of the poisons, which I designed for her. I also said in May that they eat Alka Seltzer and mice, because there is salt in the IT and the stomach to expand and kill them. Is that true? I work at night and when I got back in the morning, I think the mud against me, but the mouse does not affect the bread that is against me, I left my open container of butter one night and I saw where the Traces of the mouse had been there. I am very neat and clean my house every night when I wake up and not a thorough cleaning of my house alwaysand on weekends. If for some reason, the urine of the mouse is something that you can kill a rat urine?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment