Friday, February 19, 2010

Oasis Wax Hair Something Like Oasis Spa?

Something like Oasis Spa? - oasis wax hair

My BF I want a romantic place in Nice for a few hours to take something like
http://www.oasishottubs.com/

but I want to see if there are other places where they are better.

im looking for places in the city of Detroit, Michigan.
(preferably from the Oakland County, but everyone else in the workspace as well)

All the bathrooms, which I have found online, such as wellness massage waxing No, but I like a hot bath first,

thanx

2 comments:

duh said...

Bubbly Tub & Tan, in Troy, MI

LadyCath... said...

I remind myself to a friend gave me, but not for the life of me remember the name. I want to say really, it was somewhere near Ferndale.

It was beautiful and we had a good time ..

Post a Comment