Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Girl Sleeping Wedgie Embarrassing! Have You Ever Regreted Your Choice Of Pajamas?

Embarrassing! Have you ever regreted your choice of pajamas? - girl sleeping wedgie

A few of us went to sleep in another house in the night, one of the girls. We ended up watching movies and stay late, sleeping in the room. I was comfortable in my tank top and loose pants, but apparently the whole night and woke up in a sleeping bag ... with my shorts in a wedgie cheeks and bare buttocks hanging out! Even worse is that the father of my friend came early, and finally looked at me, because when I made breakfast for every hint, and said nice pajama pants! ... Major crawl!

Have you ever regretted his choice of pajamas?

4 comments:

Hannah Montana Hater said...

It was a long night and removed my shirt and I'm white shirt and did not know my bra and a pink lace loops and shit and I woke up was a knock at the door and forgot to clear the tank, and when I opened the door a group of boys basketball team at my school ticket for the game and everyone started to laugh at me because they could see directly through my shirt and everyone smiled and gave me a red and said sorry I gotta go

Joseph the Second said...

Not my "choice ..." However, I called my mother to stop for years to buy my PJ with "Tinkerbell" and "Angels" from all sides ... "You always made me think that maybe because she always wanted was a girl ... and when the last of 5 children, I was his last" Hope ...": (

Carn D said...

Not yet.

Ro said...

No: (

Post a Comment