Friday, January 15, 2010

Hormonal Aging Product Would This Benefit My Future Daughter Or Son? On Food Choices.?

Would this benefit my future daughter or son? On food choices.? - hormonal aging product

This is the strangest question ...

When they grow up and have a daughter, ... Is it bad, they nothing more than food, which does not help them grow physically feed? Is it abuse?

I have this strange idea that if you feed your daughter hormonal products such as milk, protein, carbohydrate ... they grow to super high, and less estrogen, which features such as your face. Estrogen products are rich in soybeans. Is it bad, her daughter, estrogen supplement the age of youth-feed?

I want my daughter too short and very sweet and she has the chance to marry a nice boy. I say this may sound very cruel, but I understand that this is reality. I feel high or average girl more difficult to find people. (Monitoring)

When I was young, my mother, I have this all the time .. feed me cheese and milk, and I'm 5'4. I know this is not high, but it is high for an Asian person. I liked what he did and wished he could eat only vegetables and chicken to me. She believed in the mentality of scarcity and charged me. UsedIs 5'2 and can be reduced if I'm 27?

For my son, I will raise him drink lots of milk and meat too strong and big. Also increase testosterone levels during puberty. Testosterone increases the ability of people to face (nose high male voice, jaw-sculptures)

It grows on the basis of food or genetics, or what type of feed foods to your child?

Diet to feed their child more than you get?

4 comments:

Twilight Princess said...

No, it would be beneficial. First, if you buy on the lookout for products that are free of artificial hormones, only organic.

Secondly, the height and facial structure and hormone levels are determined primarily by genetics, not food. The features, namely the "one young, pretty," is through the bone structure of estrogen or something determined. The only exception is that the very poor nutrition can stunt growth, but that does not mean looking for a lead girl "cute", as an African refugee children malnourished or something, and be very unhealthy and sick, so you probably would have more trouble with the guy because of all the health problems, the problems of searching for a man, if he eats only healthy and grow to a height of course.

It is therefore not what the ideals of the body changes. In the Victorian era, the breasts and was in fashion, but was in the 1920s, thin Born as "pretty", but for now all the girls then went was not as lean prEtty, as "bends" Women like Marilyn Monroe came into fashion later, 10 or 20 years, led Twiggy "Lean Back", Tyra, and then the things in the direction of "curves" for new ... In other words, what men find attractive today could it as unattractive at the time your daughter grows and will then be responsible for causing your daughter, so "sexy".

And last but not least, it will promote unhealthy body image in their children, and may mean that your daughter is an eating disorder and child abuse has bodybuilding supplements. What are sufficiently secure and satisfied with yourself is much more attractive to the opposite sex to be cute or pretty and constantly worry about whether they are sufficiently short and muscular.

mandaaaa... said...

its called different genes.
and how you're not with what your mother fed you happy
That was not bad
I think that their children would not comply in order to make it right.
but his childd, so w / e
Do not be paranoid you
because, you know now [I hope]
you'll love again now.
(:

Kellie R said...

They will be high or low, people know how to take control. If your parents are short, then it will be short to increase the reverse. As for children not only eat, they set before the fat to be thin, or a lover of junk food vs. someone be healthy decisions.

Anonymous said...

I do not know where to begin to address what he said, because most of which are not based on facts and not right.

The bottom line is: No, not to benefit their children. Yes, I would have denied them a balanced diet as abuse.

Post a Comment