Thursday, December 17, 2009

Peace Sing Bedding Being A Liverpool Supporter I Would Like To Give My Thanks To All At Old Trafford For Their Magnaminous Suppor

Being a liverpool supporter I would like to give my thanks to all at old trafford for their magnaminous suppor - peace sing bedding

It seems incredulous and fills me with emotion, decision and welcome the success of Manchester United in Europe Liverpool in the game of tomorrow.
I understand the reasons for the promotion of good relations between our and their supporters, but I think some Mancs things a little too far.
Tonight, I was informed that my beer will be paid tomorrow by supporters of the MU.
They also offer their wives to us.
Scouse understand that women are much nicer, but I hope our fans do not reject the offer because it would undermine the promotion of mutual harmony.
I was informed that the linked page is encouraging to see that they scousers tonight in Manchester, as many of his supporters to contact offer bed and breakfast free of charge.
Suggest that in the course of the game tomorrow, we sing LFC fans (end Stretford, Stretford end of a kiss)
Give Peace a Chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment